Pages Myung K. Kim, Lingfeng Yu, Christopher J.
ØªÙØ§ØµÙÙ Ø§ÙÙ ÙØªØ¬
Digital Holography Applied to Microscopy. Phase-Shifting Digital Holography. Tele-Metrology Based on Digital Holography.
- Molecular Approaches to Heart Failure Therapy.
- Ting-Chung Poon - Google 学术搜索引用.
- ÙØµÙ Ø§ÙÙ ÙØªØ¬;
- Irish Political Prisoners 1848-1922: Theatres of War.
Three-Dimensional Projection Display System. The book contains research material as well as reviews, new ideas and fresh insights. He has served as a panelist for the National Institutes of Health and the National Science Foundation, and as guest editor of, among other publications, Applied Optics, International Journal of Optoelectronics, and Optical Engineering. Poon currently serves as a topical editor for Applied Optics and is on the editorial board of Optics and Laser Technology and the Journal of Holography and Speckle. See All Customer Reviews.
- You may also be interested in....
- Urban Land Economics: Principles and Policy.
- Riddley Walker (Expanded Edition)?
Add to Wishlist. USD Leith and J. Upatnieks, "Wavefront reconstruction with diffused illumination and three-dimensional objects," J. Goodman and R.
Lawrence, "Digital image formation from electronically detected holograms," Appl. Yaroslavskii and N. Schnars, "Direct phase determination in hologram interferometry with use of digitally recorded holograms," J.
Digital holography and three-dimensional display : principles and applications
A 11 7 , Schnars, T. Kreis, and W. Mundt and T. Kreis, "Digital holographic recording and reconstruction of large scale objects for metrology and display," Opt.
- Navigation menu.
- Iraq: The Search for National Identity.
- Coordinator: Poon Ting-Chung;
- Selected Works of David Brillinger;
- Educating Learning Technology Designers: Guiding and Inspiring Creators of Innovative Educational Tools;
- Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology / Ergebnisse der Mikrobiologie und Immunitatsforschung.
Muffoletto, J. Tyle, and J. Tohline, "Shifted Fresnel diffraction for computational holography," Opt. Express 15 9 , Moon, M. Daneshpanah, A. Anand, and B. Javidi, "Cell Identification with computational 3-D holographic microscopy," Opt.
Photonics News 22 6 , Shimobaba, N. Masuda, Y. Ichihashi, and T.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Ito, "Real-time digital holographic microscopy observable in multi-view and multiresolution," J. DaneshPanah, S. Zwick, F. Schaal, M. Warber, B.
Javidi, and W. Osten, "3D holographic imaging and trapping for non-invasive cell identification and tracking," J. Kreis, M. Adams, and W. Kujawinska, and M. Taked, eds.webdisk.cmnv.org/9686.php
Digital holographic microscopy - Wikipedia
SPIE, Washington, Kreis, P. Aswendt, and R. Rodriguez-Vera, and R. Diaz-Uribe, eds. Rogers, "Artificial holograms and astigmatism," P. Roy Soc. A 63 22 ,